Perton Manor provides care and accommodation for the over 45’s who have some form of mental health issue.
Our core strength lies in the specialist nursing care that we deliver to our clients.
All of our staff have a high level of specialist mental health training and work alongside external multidisciplinary teams as well as our own Dementia Services Specialist and Mental Health Lead offering therapeutic interventions to our client group.
We assess and evaluate each client’s circumstances and health on a regular basis which is a key element in delivering the appropriate care each individual wants and needs.
Each plan of care and therapeutic prescription is tailored to each client’s individual needs.
We are committed to providing the very highest standard of care. To achieve that all our care staff receive on-going training above and beyond mandatory courses. Investment in staff and their training is paramount to our investment in the people working for us.
Central to our culture is the wellbeing of our clients. That means we aim to give them the life they want rather than simply manage the disease.
We provide a warm and welcoming environment to meet the needs of clients in order for us to offer as much independence and stimulation as possible within safe boundaries inside and outside the home.
We recognise that no two people are the same and our care programmes are designed to work with each client’s individual personality. We provide a range of activities designed to promote well-being and therapeutic intervention, specific to the needs of each client.
Central to our culture is the well-being of our clients. Our aim is always to deliver beyond simply an ‘adequate’ quality of care, to give our clients the individual care and attention they need but also want so that they are able to live their lives as fully as possible.
As a company, we have been providing specialist care since 2001. Perton Manor has been providing specialist care since it opens its doors in May 2013
We have built a great reputation within the sector and pass all CQC and social services inspections with few if any recommendations as to how we could improve.
This has been possible because of ‘Juliet Briggs’ strong leadership, values and experience as a Registered Nurse and her years of commitment to excelling and improving health & social care for the people she looks after.
Juliet brings that experience, quality and career history with her to Perton Manor.
Why we’re better
We have a reputation for providing the best care for people with Alzheimers’, dementia, mental illness, and behaviour that challenges care.
We are proud of our achievements and do all we can to ensure we maintain the highest standards that we have set ourselves and those set by external regulatory bodies.
How do we do this? We are guided by a strong purpose and culture that puts our clients first.
- “Wellbeing” is central to our culture, and we aim to give all our clients the life they want and not simply the life they need.
- Our “living well” activities team create fun and stimulating events that are tailored to meet individual needs, taking everyone’s preferences into consideration.
- We have an on-going training programme for all our staff to ensure they are at the top of their game and have access to the latest research and best practise to enhance their day-to-day care delivery.
- We have an organisation structured to give promotional opportunities and long-term careers. We invest in our staff so they can achieve personally as well as delivering business need.
- We use evidence-based research to provide the best care.
- We do not manage with medication; we care with more stimulation.
- We run an efficient and profitable business which allows us to deliver this quality of care and have staffing levels which far outweigh the minimum requirements.