Our core strength lies in the excellent nursing care that we deliver to our clients. Qualified nurses are on duty 24 hours a day working alongside our experienced team of carers.
We assess and evaluate each client’s circumstances and health on a regular basis which is a key element in delivering the appropriate care each individual needs wants and needs.
We are committed to providing the very highest standard of care and all of our care staff receives extra and on-going training.
Central to our culture is the wellbeing of our clients. That means we aim to give them the life they want rather than simply manage the disease.
We provide a warm and welcoming environment to meet the needs of clients in order for us to offer independence and stimulation as possible within safe boundaries.
We recognise that no two people are the same and our care programmes are designed to work with each client’s individual personality. We provide a range of activities designed to promote well-being.
Central to our culture is the well-being of our clients. Our aim is always to deliver beyond simply an ‘adequate’ quality of care but to give our clients the individual care and attention they need but also want in order to live their lives as fully as possible.
At our sister home, Woodford House in Trysull, we have been providing specialist care for over fourteen years. We have built a great reputation and pass all CQC and social services inspections with few if any recommendations from them as to how we could improve.
This has been possible because of Julie Briggs’ strong leadership, values and experience as a nurse.
At Perton Manor Julie brings that experience, quality and history with her.
Why we’re better
We are proud of our record and do all we can to ensure we maintain the highest standards that we have set.
How do we do this? We are guided by a strong purpose and culture that puts our clients first.
- “Wellbeing” is central to our culture and we aim to give all our clients the life they want and not simply the life they need.
- Our “wellbeing” activities team create fun and stimulating events that are tailored to meet individual needs.
- We have an on-going training programme for all of our nurses and carers.
- We have an organisation structured to give promotional opportunities and long-term careers – we have a low turn-over of staff.
- We use evidence-based research to provide the best care.
- We do not manage with medication, we care with more stimulation.
- We run an efficient and profitable business which allows us to deliver this quality of care.